CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 24, 2009

It is absolutely amazing to me that it is time for school to start. The classroom is set up (real frogs and all), and the lesson plans are made. It is so exciting, but also such a great responsibility. This will be my first year with 4th grade. I pray that God will work in our class this year. The theme of the year is "Exalt His Name," From Psalm 34:3. At the end of that verse is the word "together." I want us all to learn to work as a team to get things done. When we are cleaning, I want a team. When we are working on school work, I want a team. Most of all I want a team that is going to strive to grow spiritually together. I believe that when working together we can go so much further. I am looking forward to what God has for us this year. I hope you will all pray with me that God will be exalted in all that we do.

0 comments: