CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Well, Its been awhile. Life has been slightly crazy (as usual). My mom came to be with me for about a week. I took her to Colville for a conference there. While she was here my friend had a beautiful baby girl (Sarah Ellen) so I had her kids for some of the time. Tuesday I took my mom to the airport at 4 am and then painted at the church for the rest of the day. Wednesday I spent shopping for border for the women's bathroom (only because we messed up some of the paint), but we didn't find any that looked right with the existing decor. Cyndi did some spounge painting to hide our mistakes for now so it looks good for the time being. Today, I'm putting my house in order. I'll write more on "The Crazy life of Jackie" at some other time. Have a wonderful day. Love you all.
JRich

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you got another visit with your mom.

All the photos came today!

Woohoo!

JRich said...

I can't wait to see them Cara. More than that I can't wait for you and Craig to come for Thanksgiving. See you soon.

McMom said...

Hi busy girl!!

The DeGarmos said...

Thanks for your help with painting! i knew i could count on you to help. (even if we always mess up)