CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Busy Life

Hello family
What a busy life we live. No one has had time to write for awhile. It is November already. Where does the time go?? The first quarter of school is done. I have eight kids on Principal's Honor Roll. That means all As and Bs. Some missed it because of Writing and some because of reading. It is early in the year and I am sure many will have Pastor's Honor Roll next time. That is all As. I am proud of how they are doing academicly but behavior is another thing. I must admit that they are doing better and way better than last year but there is much room for improvement.
Got to run go with Dad.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Job!

It's Crazy here....

McMom said...

I think it is crazy everywhere!!!