CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 20, 2007

New Job

Hello Dear Family,
I thought I would let you in on my good news. I'm very excited to be working at the school now on Mondays and Fridays. It amazes me how God provides for us. He is allowing me to do something I enjoy without neglecting my home and family. It will also be a help to Sarah Miller. She has been trying to do everything that comes with being a youth Pastor's wife and helping her husband in the school as well. Maybe this will help her have some much needed down time. I hope you all are doing well. I love each of you so much. Have a wonderful day.
JRich

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's wonderful!

I am so happy for you!

us said...

I am very excited to have you on sight at least two days a week. Mom

McMom said...

Congratulations !! It sounds like it is going to be great!!