CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 13, 2007

Hemispherical Completeness

When I got the phone call last night and heard Christy's sweet voice, it was so wonderful to know that she was HERE!

Even in an age where we have instant messenger, e-mail, phones, and still can be in contact every day I still feel more complete today knowing that she is HERE. Even though I have not seen her yet, I have a sense of relief. I am less anxious today. Christy is close.

We are all HERE, on the same continent, together.

For a while at least.

Welcome Home Christy! We love you!

Love, Cara

2 comments:

McMom said...

Yea!!! WELCOME HOME!!! We love you too!! I enjoyed hearing your voice very much!

us said...

I am so blessed to have gotten to see you and hug you. We are glad to have you back. Love Auntie Mom