CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Last Soccer Game

Hi Guys !!

I am here too! I am so glad Hailey is better!! This morning we spent at soccer games for Emily and James. It was their last game and they got their trophies. We also had a "picnic" on the grounds.

I then spent the next 3+ hrs at the urgent care because Emily was complaining of an ear ache (after the games) She has a raging ear infection in her right ear and she still played soccer this morning. She must really like soccer! Now Em and I are home relaxing watching Peter Pan. John, Michael and James are at Barnes and Noble, (that could be dangerous!) and Scott is at a B-day party for a friend.

I will try and post some pictures. In the distance in one of the pictures of James you can see our new sanctuary going up. I hope this works! Enjoy!!! Also the colors on the soccer ball coincide with the colors in the Wordless Book witnessing tool. Cool huh!

Love you All!!!!

0 comments: