CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Just a quick Rich update.

Hello dear family,
It's been awhile since I added anything except for injury info. Believe it or not, there are no new injuries to report. This week has been surprisingly calm. (Someone knock on some wood for me.) I did get to work out again this morning so I'm sure I'll have more complaints tomorrow. My mom will come in next Thursday just after noon. I'm so excited. The last time she was here, Hailey was 8 weeks old. Pastor Boyle invited her to be a part of our Missions Conference. Anyway, with everything happening in the next week the busy part of life doesn't end, but we are very content. I love you all and hope you have a wonderful day.
Jackie

2 comments:

McMom said...

We love you too!!! Have a wonderful time with your Mom!!!!

Unknown said...

Good News all around!

How does Hailey's eye look?