CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 7, 2007

Renissance Wedding


I don't know what they were talking about, they had an Episcopalian service and a reception in a church. I think they were just messing with me.

I found the minister to be very encouraging, she talked about how the real part of a marriage is when things are tough. They had a reading from the Velveteen Rabbit, how do you know when you are real, it was really good. It made me feel good. I told Craig about it and he said:
"That's what I have been telling you for 2 weeks, I am not going anywhere"
I do not deserve this man.

Anyway. More photos are on my site under Charles and Catherine.

I am doing better. Thank you all again for your love, support, and understanding. You mean the world to me.

Cara

4 comments:

McMom said...

Awesome! I am going to look at the pictures. Love You!!

us said...

Cara,
Wow! That must have been a bizarre wedding. I am so glad to hear that you are doing better. Craig is very special. Tell him I said so. Jackie

Unknown said...

Actually, the wedding was very wonderful. It wasn't bizzare at all.

I was suprised.

us said...

None of us are going anywhere. Craig is an awesome man.You picked a winner Cara. Mom